This three-part (4.5 hour) workshop will explore some of the foundational aspects of Ayurveda, the ancient medical system of India that is rooted in bringing us back to our optimal state of health and wellbeing. We will discuss the three main categories of elemental combinations that form our overall constitutions, what causes our unique constitutions to get out of balance, and ways to bring them back into harmony. Also, we will unravel the mysteries of the three great qualities (gunas) that are constantly in motion within us and around us. Understanding these qualities will provide us with practical tools for ongoing self-enquiry, creating lasting positive change, and cultivating compassion.
By learning these foundational underpinnings of Ayurveda we can accomplish many powerful wellness goals such as:
- Overcoming addictions and strengthening our willpower and resolve
- Getting deeper and more restful sleep
- Balancing our digestive fire
- Strengthening our immunity
- Building resilience
- Managing anger, anxiety, fear, inertia, depression
- Fortifying our relationships with those we love
- Deepening connection to our spiritual beliefs
- …and so much more
Peace and Good Health!